We take seriously our responsibility as a good corporate citizen to safeguard
the environment. Toward that end, WICERA Co.,LTD. Hiyoshi plant acquired
ISO 14001 (reg. # JMAQA-E224). The Hiyoshi plant will be committed to continuous
environmental activities based on ISO's basic tenets.
1. With our environmental management system as required by ISO 14001, WICERA
Co.,Ltd. Hiyoshi plant will be committed to preventions of pollution, decrease
in its impact on the environment, and the continual improvements of the
2. WICERA Co.,LTD. Hiyoshi plant will be committed to be in compliance
with environmental laws and other requirements that apply to the organization.
3. With achieving the decrease in its impact on the environment, WICERA
Co.,Ltd. Hiyoshi plant will be committed to focus on three activities:
(1) Decrease in energy consumption, such as gas and electricity, through
energy saving activities.
(2) Saving resource and decrease in waste for effective use of resources.
(3) Prevention of pollution of chemicals spillage into drain.
4. WICERA Co.,Ltd. Hiyoshi plant will enhance environmental awareness among
all employees by providing training for understanding the environmental
policies, and open them to the public.